If you are interested in applying, please create your personal profile for consideration. Best Wishes.
Current Job Openings
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of HR experience with an emphasis in Human Resources Management. Individual must have a passion for HR and willing to apply their theory to gain on the job experience.
Key responsibilities of this new role include but are not limited to:
- Maintain an understanding of policies, procedures, regulations relevant to human resources in a multi-state environment.
- Coordinating efforts with outsourced HR Consultant and Management.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation and processing of New Hire paperwork.
- Conduct Separation interviews, processing of all separation activities.
- Handle workers comp and EDD issues.
- Assist in disability, FMLA, unemployment claims, administration of COBRA and Worker's Compensation administration.
- Process and input enrollment, changes, termination with the benefit vendors.
- Strategize benefit renewals and assist in research of alternatives.
- Data entry of new employees' information using internal employee company software.
- Organize, maintain and update personnel files.
- Recruiting support duties include scheduling interviews for recruiters, conducting reference checks and assembling orientation information for new hires.
- Provide customer service and act as a point of contact for employees with questions and concerns on benefit related issues.
- Help with various projects research as requested by Management.
- Prepare correspondence, forms, reports and other administrative duties as requested.
Interested candidates please respond directly with your resume and salary expectations. We prefer you apply online at .
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
HR and Safety Consultant
As a premier provider of Human Resources and Workplace Safety Consulting solutions, we serve the needs of Mid-Sized to Large Companies. To learn more about our company and career potential visit our website at www.pcs-consultants.com/careers.
PCS is looking for experienced Human Resources/Risk Management Professionals for the Inland Empire & Los Angeles Areas. The successful candidate(s) in this position will be responsible for on-site support, HR Department Responsibilities (recruitment strategies, employee relations issues, Benefits Administration), Management Training, and Assist the business owner with special projects.
The HR Consultant will establish a partnership with our client(s) and drive the development and implementation of Human Resources Function, Company Policies, and Workplace Safety (Risk Management) Programs that will help Businesses meet its objectives. Additionally he/she will interpret and brief senior management on employee relations issues, trends, and actions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 8 years Human Resources experience with emphasis on managing employee relations concerns
- Must have strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- We prefer you have experience in manufacturing or distribution environment
- Must have prior management experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a must
Skills and Tools Necessary for Success:
- Proficient Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Training and Development skills
- Proficient writing, reading (English-Spanish)
- Lap Top Computer
- Cell Phone
Interested candidates please respond directly with your resume and salary expectations. We prefer you apply online at . NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Manager of Quality and Engineering
Position ProfileLead a team of 7-8 staff members
Design, implement and manage quality system for multiple business units
Oversee engineering, maintenance/TPM and continuous improvement projects.
Oversee engineering and equipment strategy, deployment and maintenance across total multiple business units
Ensures that quality engineering initiates and follows-up on inspection and test methods and procedures to ascertain proper administration and compliance with all requirements
Assists in cost reduction through efficient planning, early detection of production errors and utilization of inspection techniques
Provide direction for the release of new products ensuring quality requirements are met, including design verification and validation, process validation, process stability, risk management, design transfer and design review
This position provides unique exposure to internal and external customers. High focus will be placed on your ability to demonstrate the development and implementation of an effective Manufacturing Quality System in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will thrive in a position requiring adaptability to challenges that can arise at a moments notice, which may change from day to day. This position requires the candidate to be a leader with exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Must have strong team building and support skills. This position is a direct hire opportunity.
BS in engineering / MS a plus
10 years experience in manufacturing, engineering, some quality, managed small team (2 to 10 people)
Technically strong with low to mid complexity machines and software
Knows Lean principles and methodologies
Knows problem solving, continuous improvement, project management, run projects across plant and organization
Strong leadership - engage with employees, work well in teams, lead teams, lead and manage direct reports, positive, approachable, good communication
Drives performance: accountability, ownership, urgency, determined, whatever it takes, prepared
Fact/data based, analytical, find root cause without blame, learning
Bilingual (Fluent Spanish and English)
Bilingual - Safety / Risk Management Professionals
We are looking for an experienced Safety / Risk Management Professionals to serve the LA County Area. The successful candidate(s) in this position will be responsible for Job site Inspections, Compliance Assessments, Employee Training's, Develop and Implement service plans and a variety of day to day tasks.
Safety Consultants will drive the development and implementation of Safety Compliance Programs, Procedures, Loss Control Programs that will help Businesses meet its objectives. Additionally he/she will interpret and brief senior management on OSHA related issues, trends, actions, and related risks.
Brief Duties Description:
- Manage health and safety compliance projects.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable OSHA regulations.
- Perform routine and non-routine health and safety assignments autonomously.
- Conduct compliance audits and inspections.
- Conduct site sampling, review and prepare documentation.
- Develop knowledge of client facilities and operations.
- Provide health and safety customer service to a variety of client representatives.
- Write reports, letters, and other projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, or a related field.
- 8-10 years project management experience in the occupational health and safety field.
- Strong knowledge of OSHA regulations and compliance requirements.
- 6-10 years of Manufacturing experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and customer service skills. Strong computer skills, particularly utilizing Microsoft Office applications.
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) preferred.
Manufacturing Customer Service Representative (Montebello)
Position Profile:Interview customers and record information
Talks with customers by phone and receives orders and changes.
Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, prepares changes and issues discontinuance orders.
Solicits sale of new or additional services.
Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
Other duties may be assigned.
Effective communication and collaboration skills with internal and external customers
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
Maintain positive relationships within a team environment
Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to handle high volume of incoming calls, manage workflow, and deal with problem customers as required.
Customer focused and a strong bias for action and results
Accurate data entry is required with the ability to proofread own work
Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Office, email, and CRM systems
Compensation and Benefits:
The hourly salary for the position is commensurate with experience.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include salary history and compensation expectations.
We are currently seeking a customer service representative for our facility in Montebello, Ca. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-3 years of Customer Service experience in Manufacturing and previous experience in a fast-paced customer service role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: